rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Fridge Defend
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Hydraulic Control Panel  (Read 350 times)


  • Posts: 2
Hydraulic Control Panel
« on: October 17, 2017, 04:33:54 AM »
Does anyone own a 1998 National Tropical that may know the model # for the hydraulic control board. It should be on the part itself but it is not on mine.

Gary RV_Wizard

  • Forum Staff
  • ---
  • *
  • Posts: 64763
  • RVer Emeritus
Re: Hydraulic Control Panel
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 08:38:33 AM »
A photo of the control pad might get you a quicker answer.  I don't recall whether NRV was using HWH or Power Gear at that time. My 2002 had a Power Gear jack system. Also, you need the jack system model as well as the brand to identify the right parts.
Gary Brinck
Summers: Black Mountain, NC
Home: Ocala National Forest, FL


  • Posts: 2
Re: Hydraulic Control Panel
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 10:47:16 AM »
Thank you, Gary. I drive over the road and could not get my photos down to an appropriate size from my phone. Lippert RV was able to match it up with a replacement part. It is Power Gear Part #500210 which is obsolete and I have to use an updated Part with a new wiring harness.