EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Holiday Rambler Imperial vs. Endevor  (Read 128 times)

stevensc

• ---
Holiday Rambler Imperial vs. Endevor
« on: October 20, 2017, 07:30:26 AM »
Hey, can anyone tell me the differences between the Imperial and the Endeavor.  Is on built better than the other?  Outfitted better?  Better motor, drivetrain? Ect?  The Imperial I am looking at is a 42 PQB. The Endeavor is a 40 footer but I don't know much more than that.  I may not be giving you enough to go on but any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Steve
2003 Fleetwood Prowler M-31

Gary RV_Wizard

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • RVer Emeritus
Re: Holiday Rambler Imperial vs. Endevor
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 07:50:46 AM »
The Imperial is a substantially more upscale model than the Endeavor. In fact, there is yet another model in-between those tow on the HY line-up, i.e. the Sceptor. That doesn't mean the Endeavor is poorly equipped by any means - it is a very nice coach and sister to the Monaco Diplomat. The Imperial, though, strives for the luxury class.

The Navigator is a similar high-end model. I think 2009 was the last year that both an Imperial and a Navigator were offered. After that, it was only the Navigator as HR's top-of-the-line model.

You can download brochures for previous years of HR models  at http://www.holidayrambler.com/holiday-rambler-rv-brochures
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 07:55:48 AM by Gary RV_Wizard »
Gary
--------------
Gary Brinck
Summers: Black Mountain, NC
Home: Ocala National Forest, FL

stevensc

• ---
Re: Holiday Rambler Imperial vs. Endevor
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 08:34:41 AM »
Thank Gary,  that's the feeling I got.  I only got to look at the Endeavor for a few minutes with slides in and no lights.  Only looked at the Imperial on line.  And thanks to the link to the brochures.  Very helpful!
2003 Fleetwood Prowler M-31

Hosted by Over The Network