Holiday Rambler Imperial vs. Endevor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stevensc

Hey, can anyone tell me the differences between the Imperial and the Endeavor.  Is on built better than the other?  Outfitted better?  Better motor, drivetrain? Ect?  The Imperial I am looking at is a 42 PQB. The Endeavor is a 40 footer but I don't know much more than that.  I may not be giving you enough to go on but any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Steve

The Imperial is a substantially more upscale model than the Endeavor. In fact, there is yet another model in-between those tow on the HY line-up, i.e. the Sceptor. That doesn't mean the Endeavor is poorly equipped by any means - it is a very nice coach and sister to the Monaco Diplomat. The Imperial, though, strives for the luxury class.

The Navigator is a similar high-end model. I think 2009 was the last year that both an Imperial and a Navigator were offered. After that, it was only the Navigator as HR's top-of-the-line model.

You can download brochures for previous years of HR models  at http://www.holidayrambler.com/holiday-rambler-rv-brochures

Thank Gary,  that's the feeling I got.  I only got to look at the Endeavor for a few minutes with slides in and no lights.  Only looked at the Imperial on line.  And thanks to the link to the brochures.  Very helpful!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom