lpg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The way most people get their RV's LP tank filled, is to drive the RV to a place that sells propane (many gas stations sell it) then pull up and stop next to the station's propane tank and contact an attendant. All states that I know of require an attendant to do the actual filling.

Kev

It might pay to call ahead first, not all LP refilling vendors are equipped to handle the permanent tanks on RV's, just the smaller BBQ style cylinders. Many RV parks also offer LP refills of both types.

Also any of the places like Suburban, Amerigas, Ferrelgas,  - but you do have to preplan because they work Monday-Friday with fixed hours.  Their advantage is they expect large vehicles and usually have it arranged with turnaround.  Some campgrounds have easy access and almost always have someone there to do the filling.  You'll also be told to turn off the refrigerator (assume RV style) and have all people and pets go outside.

ArdraF

I will name a couple places.. ONE by name, one by location.

Flint, MI.. Parker's Propane,  Carpenter and Dort Hwy... That's where I just filled my Class A.  Cost me less than 30 bucks for 19 gallons.

The Bulk propane wholesale place in Seneca, SC.. AVOID.. The Hardware store which is ALMOST across from the Wal*mart (Few yards farther west) is way way less expensive.

In our area Menards sell lpg as most of their fork lifts run on lpg. My local store has very easy access, right in the parking lot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom