KOFA Camping 1/9/18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A diamond in the rough.  Part of yet somewhat removed from the hustle bustle of Q during the RV show high season.  Thank for the invite Kev. 

I just wanted to tell everyone who showed up at KOFA - thanks! I hope everyone had as good a time as Cyndi and I had. About twice as many people showed up as I thought were going to be there, which was great! I've attached a few pictures of the event, but they don't depict everyone who was there - sorry about that.

It was a very relaxing week, and while there, several of us drove, and then hiked a short distance to an area known as Horse Tanks - a natural water reservoir for the local animals. It's been beefed up with concrete to hold more water, but the water level was the lowest I've seen in 20+ years. Good thing, because Marty and Diane's dog slid down some rocks, right into the water, but not to fear... Marty rescued her.

The weather was, overall, very nice during the entire week. We had one breezy day, but it wasn't too bad, and the storm that followed us from San Diego blew through and rained itself out the first night. For those who couldn't make it, we're sorry we didn't get a chance to meet you - maybe next year.

Kev

Attachments

• Drone shot 1.jpg
    Drone shot 1.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Forum Flag.jpg
    Forum Flag.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Rainbow.jpg
    Rainbow.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Horse Tanks Group.jpg
    Horse Tanks Group.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 58
  • AZ Sunset.jpg
    AZ Sunset.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 43
Kev, I had a blast!  It was great to make new friends and to be in such a beautiful place. I loved Kofa and planning to stop there for a couple days when I leave QZ.

Looking forward to next time.
Debra

We had a great time Kev! Just goes to show how well "unscheduled" events can turn out. Good times, good folks, and good food.  Lets do it again sometime!

Back
Top Bottom