Washer Dryer in Discovery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

barbherl

I need to get washer out of closet in 2012 Discovery.  It is taller than the door,  I cannot take facia off closet.  The window box and step to closet are in front of it.  I cannot even see anything on the windowcover to see how to remove it. 

Ours is a bear to remove in our Monaco so I can sympathize.  Is there any chance there's a shelf above it that is removable?  Probably not, but it's worth a look!

ArdraF

What do you mean by "I cannot take facia off closet. "  As a friend says, it was not born there.  Maybe a photo would be helpful to be able to give you some recommendations.

If it is like my Providence the door frame does have to come off. The window box,crown molding above it and the co2 detector. Then it is a close fit.
After that the washer/dryer has to be slid forward and unstacked.
Then you get to wait for repairman and then parts, all the time you have a dryer sitting on you bed.
BTDT

Good luck
Pointrow

If it is like my Providence the door frame does have to come off. The window box,crown molding above it and the co2 detector. Then it is a close fit.
After that the washer/dryer has to be slid forward and unstacked.
Then you get to wait for repairman and then parts, all the time you have a dryer sitting on you bed.
BTDT

Sounds like youre speaking from experience.  ;)

Back
Top Bottom