EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Does anyone know who manufactured Coachmen Class A seats in the 2000?  (Read 153 times)

nuck

I have a 2004 Santara. I am trying to source either a new seat leather set or a complete used drivers Captain's chair because mine has slide damage. Who built the original seats, or where would I find the manufacturers info on the seat for myself?

Ernie Ekberg

• ---
Re: Does anyone know who manufactured Coachmen Class A seats in the 2000?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 06:24:48 AM »
there are 4 -- 1/2 inch nuts that hold the chair on the platform. plus the electric and cable to make it swivel. disconnect all that business and remove the seat and see if there any labels.
you can then figure out what damage there is. I'm surprised as these things are pretty much indestructable
Ernie Ekberg, Weatherford, Tx
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
www.ernieekbergflooring.net

NY_Dutch

• ---
  • Following the warm weather!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 06:52:52 AM »
I can't say specifically for your Santara, but Coachmen has commonly used Flexsteel seats in their coaches.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox base plate

Old_Crow

• ---
  • Home is where you make it.
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 08:36:51 AM »
We stopped at Colaw RV salvage in Carthage, Mo last weekend.  You can buy almost any style and year of driver's and passenger seats you want there. 
I saw everything from leather Flexsteel 6 way power seats to upholstered manual seats that looked like they came out of my old '89 Sportscoach.
The only thing they didn't have in the way of furniture was a double recliner couch that somewhat matched the current furniture in my coach. :-(
Wally Crow
Retired 30 year ASE Master Auto Tech
Y2K Bounder 36S F53
'03 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Hosted by Over The Network