Coach-Net pricing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

richardhufford

From time to time, the question comes up of how much Coach-Net costs.  I joined a year ago, and it's time for my first renewal, so I thought I'd share the information.  I find their website confusing (www.coach-net.com -- note the hyphen in the name).  It looks like there are five different plans, but when you click Join Now, you get two choices:  $249 for Premier Coach and $179 for Premier Towable.  Last year, I paid $249 for Premier Coach.

This year, I received a renewal notice, and there are three choices:  $149 for Premier Coach, $129 for Premier Towable, and $79 for Basic.  I'm opting to go with Premier Coach again, because it covers all of our vehicles.  I've attached their list of features, comparing Premier to Basic.

Attachments

• coachnet2017.jpg
    coachnet2017.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 53
richardhufford said:
there are three choices:  $149 for Premier Coach, $129 for Premier Towable, and $79 for Basic.  I'm opting to go with Premier Coach again, because it covers all of our vehicles.  I've attached their list of features, comparing Premier to Basic.

You meant $249 for Premier right?

That's how it appears to work.  I wonder if I could've gotten $149 for the first year if I'd called them on  the phone.

richardhufford said:
That's how it appears to work.  I wonder if I could've gotten $149 for the first year if I'd called them on  the phone.
Doubt it, I was a member and canceled when I sold my coach a year ago last June. They actually gave me a refund prorated. When I bought the Dolphin this spring I called to reinstate and was told $249.00. So I waited til I was a couple weeks before my first planned trip and joined again. I only had the basic plan before, but think I'll also continue with the premier plan when renewal time comes.  I had a transmission failure on one of my coachs years ago 60 miles from my home. I called the only service capable of towing a MH, was on a Sunday and was told $450.00. They figured 68 miles unloaded and 62 miles loaded. I ended up pulling the trans where it sat and brought it home to rebuild.

I guess I am the lucky one.  I switched from GS to Coach Net about 3 years ago and my initial fee was $79 on a special offer.  Then it went to $149 which shocked me because I thought it was a price increase when it was actually the normal price.  To say I have gotten my moneys worth is a gross understatement.  I have used their services four times including a 50 mile tow, two on site technician visits and a side of the road tire replacement.  The charges they paid for those incidents far exceed the fees I have paid in.  I am a Premier member for as long as I have the coach.

Bill

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom