Foggy Windows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TedThiel

I'm working in Delaware and living in my MH in New Jersey. I have 4 "foggy" windows in my 06 Adventurer that I would like to get repaired. I found companies in Oregon, Florida North Carolina and Arkansas that can fix them. Unfortunately they are along way from where I am. Does anyone know of a company that would repair my windows near where I'm working. I would love to find someone.
Thanks,
Ted
PS this forum is by far the best I have found to use.

Be advised that sometimes the "repairs" fail - that happened to my entry door. It was "repaired" at a Winnebago Grand National Rally a few years ago and about a year later I noticed in certain conditions I can see a fog-like haze.

I found this one via an internet search. No personal experience or recommendation...

Spade Window in Alpine, NJ:  http://spadewindowrepair.com/spade-window-repair/nj/alpine/spade-rv-window

Thanks Gary I will check them out and let everyone know if they are a good source.
Ted

Is replacing an RV window within a normal handyman's ability?  Looks like they would pop out pretty easily but just like every other project that I start I am sure there are some hidden secret challenges to be revealed.

Looks like they can be purchased on Amazon and they all look pretty much the same.  I would imagine they are pretty standard sizes.  I am not sure how they hard held in though.

The side windows are simple enough, though a helper is desirable. They are not at all standard sizes, though. RV manufacturers order the specific sizes & styles they want and they get built to order. You won't find a store or warehouse full of standard size rv windows.

Atwood Glass and others make them to order for the retail market - just give the dimensions and type.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom