EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: 2016 Grand Design Reflection Bunkhouse 308BHTS AND Truck for sale!  (Read 153 times)

joemckamey

LOTS MORE PICS AVAILABLE!!   Price is for BOTH camper and truck. Our pics were too big to upload. Make offer on camper if interested in camper only!  I would list the camper at $33k just to give you an idea.

Camper can be sold without truck.  Only out of this world offers are acceptable on truck until I sell camper.  Thanks.

Grand Design Reflection 308 BHTS travel trailer for sale, 38í long with 3 slide outs, outdoor kitchen with propane hook up, large bunk ROOM with sleeping for 4, master queen bed, LED lighting, electric fireplace, large pantry in kitchen, island sink, loads of storage throughout, excellent overall condition.

This camper has been great for our family of four. Schedules are getting busier as our kids get older and we arenít able to use it like we once were.

TRUCK:

2013 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel

Leather

77,000 miles

Backup camera

Laramie edition

Ram Boxes

Bed Liner

Already set up to pull this trailer!!  Again - more pics and info if you are interested...it has been a great setup for us!!

Email me at joemckamey@gmail.com for more info or to make an offer!

Hosted by Over The Network