HWH leveling system 310 just clicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TedThiel

In addition to my MH I have a 39? fifth wheel In Tennessee. I just had it moved and the jacks worked great as.usual. But when I went to level them after unhooking the system quit. As I was just fine tuning the level of the the RV it stopped working. It only clicks. I tests and have power to the control box. Checked all the fuses, tried to jump across the terminals on the solenoid but no spark there. My oil level is about 2? from the top but some of the jacks are extended so I would think that?s not the issue. I?m frustrated and am out of ideas. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ted

Sounds like your batteries have just given up!!! It is very likely they were not fully charged when you started out.

I recharged my batteries and it showed power to the control box. I jumped it directly from the 12 volt like Gary suggested and the pump ran. So I guess that?s telling me there is something not working in the control box. Electrical is not my forte. Fuses are good, unplugged and plugged back in all the connectors. Next move a new control box??
Thanks,
Ted

The problem is somewhere between whatever "clicks" and the pump. Presumably the click is from a power relay, so you need to find that and see if power comes OUT of the relay after the click.  Could be a faulty relay, or a loose wire or corroded connection along that path.

Back
Top Bottom