stick on tile for back splash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theyoungfamily

I see so many RV's remodels are using the super light weight stick on fake tiles for back splashes in the kitchen and bathroom. My question is how long with the adhesive actually hold up?  We live in South FL.  It gets toasty warm inside our 5th wheel during the summer when it is just sitting on the side of our house.  I would hate to go to the trouble of removing the border, placing the tile and then coming in one day to find it all on a heap on the counter top.  Any thoughts? Thanks

I used the Smart Tiles  mentioned in previous post. I did a smaller area in Bathroom and have NO problems with peeling at all.  It looks terrific.

I  did a post here  on RVForum but can't recall the date.  It was a fairly  inexpensive do it yourself project so  if it failed it was still worth the  $ for the upgrade in my opinion.
Betty

Edit: Betty's prior post with photos.

I used Smart Tiles as well to do my entire kitchen wall and a portion of my bathroom. Two years later no issues. MS gets just as hot as FL and I haven?t had any problems. I wipe down the ones in the bathroom with a damp paper towel when I clean and it works great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom