Free Project Shop at Quartzsite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HueyPilotVN

I am pretty sure that I will go down to Quartzsite for the Rally now that I live only up the river in Lake Havasu City.

I will set up at the normal site.

I have a free offer for anyone that feels like doing any kind of project while there but needs tools, some parts, materials, advice or help to get it done.

I will bring the shop/stacker with me and we can probably find someone at the rally with experience or skills in most any area of RV projects.

Now I am not talking anyone into doing any work that they do not want to do.  However it would be an opportunity to take care of some little issue that has been bugging you or that needs attention.

I have most every kind of tool in the shop and there is a hardware store in Q.  I would advise you to bring along any special or hard to find part with you.

I do not want to interrupt any activity but while you are there you might want to look at your "Honey Do List"

Attachments

• rshop2.jpg
    rshop2.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 114
Ya know what a work buddy calls me and he would surely call you? OVERACHIEVER! :) That's a beauty of a set up.

Not that it has anything to do with the current topic, but are you planning a trip to New England anytime soon?  :)

Sorry, I am not,

I lived in St. Johnsbury, Vermont for about 5 years.  That was 20 years ago.  I do really like that part of the country.

I am not really doing anything other than loaning tools and providing a shop to work in.  The parts that I have mostly were collected to give away anyway.

Did you still have the safety device for the RV refrigerator? I would be willing to help on projects also. 

I sent the ARP safety module to Mr. Bob Maxwell.  The last I heard he had not installed it yet but that was a while back.

I am sure that we could help someone with an issue that they just have not got around to fixing.

I am also sure that they would appreciate your help.

With all the years of combined experience that will be at the Rally we should certainly find some challenges.

I think that Lou will be there and he can probably diagnosis most anything, especially electrical.

I also have quite a bit of those Rolls of LEDs, switches, double sided tape and parts for converting 12 volt tube Flourencent lights to LEDs like we did a few years back.

Now with our luck it may rain every day.  At least the shop is out of the rain.

That's one heck of an offer, Bill.  Thank you for your generosity!

I will be at Quartzsite and will be happy to lend a hand whenever I can.

Very generous offer Bill.  Have you been through the Branson - Springfield, Missouri area lately.  I would swear everytime I see a stacker it is you..........lol  Do you still have that chopper pix on the trailer?

Bill

Sounds like we will have lots of experienced fellow Forum members to help with most any small to medium project.

I just got some give away stuff from Harbor Freight.

I do not want anyone to take away from their Rally time but most of us like to help others and it is kind of interesting to do projects if you have the tools and space to do them.

I was thinking that we might do a couple of casual workshops on things like "Solar", maybe Kevin will be there, or maybe another "LED conversion".

I am sure someone might have other suggestions.

I just ordered a bunch more rolls of LED's, double sided Scotch tape, and wiring connectors.  I still have about 50 switches.

So we can do some more Florescent to LED light conversions until the supplies run out.  We should be able to do several. (at least 15 or 20 maybe more).  If you want to do more then maybe bring a few rolls of LED's for yourself

I got these and the last bunch from Amazon.  The rolls are inexpensive, (about $6 a roll) and the ones I did a few years ago are still going strong.

Attachments

• r20171113_003737.jpg
    r20171113_003737.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 21
  • r20171113_003720.jpg
    r20171113_003720.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom