Barth RV Owners and others here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jims 28ft Barth RV

Hello

I am new here and bought recently my first RV and it's a 1984 Barth Built Custom RV. Getting exhaust worked over with state inspection and new plates. Plan to drive it 1500 miles from ST Louis Mo to Arizona in 30 days or sooner.

I have yet to check anything in it yet so many things to do before I hit the road.

I will be living in it so now a officially a Gypsy or Road Warrior?

Should be fun

JIm

Attachments

• 00d0d_dIibqRDSApc_1200x900.jpg
    00d0d_dIibqRDSApc_1200x900.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 47
Hi Jim and welcome to The RV Forum. You bought yourself a classic!

Yep, Welcome! :)

Be sure to check out the library and resources tabs above. Lot's of good information there. I do recommend you check your tire date codes. Looking at the tread isn't the best way to tell if their usable. This may help if you don't know how to decipher the codes:

http://www.rvforum.net/joomla/index.php/27-maintenance-items/202-tire-manufacturing-date-codes

WoW! Quite the beast! Looks quite "modern" for her age. Make sure you check/change belts, hoses and wiring for rodent damage. I think I would make sure the cooling system was all up to the task, too. I love old rigs!

Years ago we had Barth owners, Jimmy and Anne, who participated in the forum.  Hopefully, if they still tune in, they will chime in.

Back
Top Bottom