Looking to buy a 2012 Thor Majestic 19G RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aloha from Hawaii?after living here 40 years on the Big Island I will be leaving Hawaii permanently around Jan 1st 2018 and be heading to Phoenix, AZ. area to find/buy an RV.

I'm exclusively looking to buy a 2012 Thor Majestic 19G RV?will any of these used units be available at that time of year?

Mahalo in advance for your suggestions

Gaston

Since I own a Majestic RV I often check the cruiseamerica.com site to see their current inventory and prices.  I have not seen any 19G's for sale lately.  Not sure why.  You may want to consider a 23A.  The 19G does get better gas mileage and is easier to drive.  But the 23A has a separate shower and sleeps more people.

Aloha Mikebreeze, thinking about it more realizing I would be limited to pretty much asphalt roads and if I did venture out on some questionable dirt roads with a heavy two wheel drive RV and get stuck in no mans land in mud, snow, deep water, etc. this would not be fun, so I'm going for a 3/4 ton 4 WD Diesel truck with big off road tyre's with a Northern Lite 8' 11" Q insulated all weather camper with a low center of gravity made for real gnarly off road adventures, and when I can go no farther on 4WD roads I'll camp out there for a few weeks in the boondocks and unload my KTM motorcycle and explore where no wheels have ever rolled.

and explore where no wheels have ever rolled.

Just be aware that such a place can be hard to find, at least legally. There are lots of off-roaders, both 4WD and two-wheeling, and many restrictions on land use, in most areas.

Back
Top Bottom