Trip Planning Software/Site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ruthandken CDN

I used to be a member of CAA and used their TripTik to plan our trips.  As I am no longer a member I need some really good software or site where I create our trip.  I need it to list campgrounds, rest stops etc.  Does any one use/know of such good software?  I don't mind buying it as long as it gives me what I need to prepare our trip.  Thanks so much.
Ruth

This one has a lot of great features
https://roadtrippers.com/

Another, called RV Trip Wizard is also pretty useful, and more RV specific, but they have a lot of out of date info on RV parks, so you have to double check the parks with Google before finalizing your plans.
https://www.rvtripwizard.com/features.php

I currently have RV Trip Wizard software and I find it very easy to use. It does all that you need to plan a trip. I always double check my information using a combination of sites such as google maps, rvparkreviews.com and the website for the campground where I plan to stop. RV Trip Wizard has improved very much over the past couple of years. They constantly update information on the website. I used this software in October 2016 to make a trip of 3,500 miles and it worked very well for me. It lists many options for you i.e., campgrounds, gas stations, rest stops, rv parks.

golffan said:
I currently have RV Trip Wizard software and I find it very easy to use. It does all that you need to plan a trip. I always double check my information using a combination of sites such as google maps, rvparkreviews.com and the website for the campground where I plan to stop. RV Trip Wizard has improved very much over the past couple of years. They constantly update information on the website. I used this software in October 2016 to make a trip of 3,500 miles and it worked very well for me. It lists many options for you i.e., campgrounds, gas stations, rest stops, rv parks.
:)) I've used RV Trip Wizard to plan trips of over 7,000 and 8,000 miles and over 30 stops the last two years.

Back
Top Bottom