1995 Fleetwood Bounder 35U

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kg4rpc

Anyone ever own the 95 Bounder 35U? We think this rig looks like it would suit our needs as an entry level RV. One feature we really like about this rig is the big windows in the living area however I would like to get some feedback on this from other fulltimers. How practical is the big windows from a fulltimers perspective? When I am fully retired we will probably follow the warmer weather since I am not a fan of colder weather however in the meantime we may have to endure some colder weather and I am a little concerned about having a lot of window space in colder weather. Any thoughts?

That was my thinking as well but wanted to get feedback from experienced fulltimers, thanks!

Don't worry about the cold getting in. RVs are poorly insulated and have many breaks in the exterior (A/C, fans, vent pipes, etc) that let a lot more cold in that the windows.

I have read folks have used this on their windows during cold spells with good success:

https://www.frostking.com/products/window-kits/indoor-shrink-window-kits

This does allow sunlight to come through. Reflectix is supposed to work well also, but obviously doesn't allow sunlight to come in.

If parked somewhat permanently during cold weather, skirting the bottom of your coach will be a very big help.

Back
Top Bottom