Rv park with fenced yard?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tanglemoose

Wondering if anyone has visited a RV park that offers longer term sites with fenced yards, bigger sites, not kissing thy neighbors. We are not into our view out windows just looking at RVs... and more Rvs...  and in a warmer climate in winter!

I was amazed at how many of the people in town at Quartzsite have individual sites or just a few sites for rent on their property.

Now Q is not a place that you would want to be in the summer.

Other than that you might consider Yuma where larger single lots are also for rent mostly on the east side of town.

Your post reminds me of a question I ask myself everytime we go camping at a semi-local campground.  "What am I doing in a place where my neighbor is 20 feet away from me and my sticks and bricks is on a huge lot with the next house about 150 feet away?"  Someday I will figure out the answer to that question............lol

Bill N said:
Your post reminds me of a question I ask myself everytime we go camping at a semi-local campground.  "What am I doing in a place where my neighbor is 20 feet away from me and my sticks and bricks is on a huge lot with the next house about 150 feet away?"  Someday I will figure out the answer to that question............lol
Because you have seen the scenery around your house and you haven't seen the scenery where you are camping.

The Foothills area east of Yuma, AZ meets your criteria.  Lots there are privately owned but there are some for rent also.  All lots have brick fencing and are large.

SeilerBird said:
Because you have seen the scenery around your house and you haven't seen the scenery where you are camping.
It was the same when i was a kid traveling with my parents also we were there to socialize with the people.

SeilerBird said:
Not so much the scenery as while it is not bad the semi-local campgrounds are in Branson, Mo where entertainment is the big draw plus our son lives there and works in the biz and gets us free tickets so that makes it worthwhile.  Some of the campgrounds are nice and others are just a place to park and have hookups.  One of the most popular (name withheld) hosts a lot of rallies and special gatherings and they really cram them in.  But, we use the coach more for visiting kids in the northern states during the summer.  Never have been much for rallies and that type of gathering.  Went to Winnebago Grand National one year and got parked head in to a spot and didn't have room to open awing because the neighbor (parked head out) already had his out.  Noted a hundred or so open spots so the cramming was not necessary but when I asked about it I was told that's how most folks like it so they can 'visit.'  Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Bill

Bill

We own our own RV lot in a condo/campground on Key Largo, and there are a few rules and regulations that everyone has to adhere to.
One of them is: "No fences are allowed"

It doesn't bother us or most of the other owners since we have beautiful tropical vegetation and Palm trees on both sides of us along the property lines, but two years ago at the annual property owners meeting there was a battle royal  going on between a property owner and the condo officers because the property owner wanted to put up a fence to stop some renters from coming through their property to get to the rest rooms.
In our daily morning walk I noticed that the property owner must have won out since they now have a cute little white picket fence.

Jack L

Back
Top Bottom