Tragedy at RV Park - Lake Ozark, Mo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill N

http://www.ky3.com/content/news/Police-Eviction-from-campground-may-have-been-shooters-motive--456425473.html

It sounds like this guy may have been a seasonal camper with a bad attitude.

We (FMCA Midwest Prairie Schooners) had a spring rally there this year. The clientele had changed from the last time we were there. Many older, run down full time rigs.

That is horrible.  We stayed there last year and the couple was so nice.  We got there just after dark and they brought their 4 wheeler over and lit up our site with the headlights while we hooked up.  I wonder if it is the same couple?  They were so happy to be there.

Good one Seller. and this thread needed a bit of humor.

Folks there are too many people out there with mental issues and Guns... Far Far too many.

I keep wondering when they are going to do something other than "Thoughts and Prayers".

When I wore a younger mans clothes, I held similar positions as a Resident Manager for apartment complexes. In the back of my mind I did fear a similar occurrence.

John From Detroit said:
I keep wondering when they are going to do something other than "Thoughts and Prayers".

Will I go to hell for thinking this is funny, Thoughts and Prayers App:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXrB7Y6gVN8

John From Detroit said:

Folks there are too many people out there with mental issues and Guns... Far Far too many.

Did you see the news today where, since August, the Army is now accepting cutters (people who cut on themselves), mental patients and people with past drug histories. Why?  Because they are very short on enlistees. As a retired military person, I really question why this is being allowed.  Early in my career, the Air Force finally got the approval to stop accepting people who enlisted after being given an ultimatum by a judge to join or go to jail.  I personally had to spend a lot of time getting no less than four of my own people kicked out because they came in under these conditions and it became obvious they had no intention of mending their ways.

Bill

I feel the same way, Bill. My wife and I are both retired Army and have been through the exact experiences you have. People with those kinds of issues don't make soldiers, only problems.

John From Detroit said:

I beg to differ on the humor needed because sadly, the people out there with mental and anger issues with guns are about to be outweighing the normal humored people who are going along about their business in a tiny town no less. i frankly, am getting real damn tired of wondering why the flags are at half mast this time.
That being sad however, Seiler? You and I think alike (poor wifi disappointment).

NewmanRacing said:
When I wore a younger mans clothes, I held similar positions as a Resident Manager for apartment complexes. In the back of my mind I did fear a similar occurrence.

Will I go to hell for thinking this is funny, Thoughts and Prayers App:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXrB7Y6gVN8

I wonder how many people were looking for this app thinking it's real.

John From Detroit said:

Well Sir, I'm of the opinion that there are way too many decent, law abiding folks that DO NOT carry Guns.
Some Crazies will slip through the cracks and it is up to the law abiding  To help level the playing field IMO.
Look at IL and Chicago especially.  Big crime rate and few legal guns allowed.
I don't want to start a debate on carry or not carry, but instead offering another opinion.
Marvin
Merry Christmas everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leblanc77
Back
Top Bottom