Leaving the Camper for the Day(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rvannie23

I just booked a month stay at a Sun RV resort in Texas (at a very nice 20% discount I may add). I have never stayed in a ?resort? style campground before but I really plan to just park my camper and hook everything up and then mainly stay at my mothers house which is 15 minutes away. I have done this arrangement before at a more hometown low budget park and it wasn?t an issue, but I?m not sure about here. Again the RV would be vacant most of the time, we will probably come by to hang out for a bit and bring my nephew to the playground but other than that not be there/sleep there.

Anyone see a problem here or have you done something similar?

I would call and tell them what you are planning to do. I would think they would be ok with it as long as you have already paid for the entire stay. If you don't tell them, they might think something is wrong if they (or your neighbors) don't see you for a few days at a time. They could call the cops or EMTs or try to get into your RV to see if you are in there incapacitated.

I was going to mention it at check in I just didn?t want to get ?a look? or anything. The truck won?t be there so I mean worst case they would just think I was out for the day or something. Or maybe went to a nearby city over night.

Rene good point about the water thank you. Would suck to get a call about an overflowing camper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leblanc77
Back
Top Bottom