Propane near I65?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedandSilver

Hi All,

I will be traveling down (South) I 65 for a good majority of the way when going to FL and will be in need of propane.

Does any one know of any propane dealers along I65 in IN, KY, TN or AL that is not too far off the highway and can accept a big rig?

Most Flying J's have LP.  Also, most are RV friendly with special fuel pumps lanes for RV's.  Also, if you're planing on staying at a campground they more then likely will have is also it. However, I've seen were if the person isn't qualified to fill, you may have to wait.

Wi1dBi11

Also try Uhaul dealers and Tractor Supply stores.  Call in advance, but there are tens of thousands of these two chains throughout the U.S. and they can usually fill your propane.

RedandSilver said:
Does any one know of any propane dealers along I65 in IN, KY, TN or AL that is not too far off the highway and can accept a big rig?

There is a Flying J just south of Lebanon, IN (I-65; Exit 139) just off the Interstate that has propane and is easy-in-easy out for RV's of all sizes. We have purchased propane there many times.

R

RLSharp said:
There is a Flying J just south of Lebanon, IN (I-65; Exit 139) just off the Interstate that has propane and is easy-in-easy out for RV's of all sizes. We have purchased propane there many times.

R

Thanks so much - but I should have said that I will pick up I65 after Indy as I will be on 31 first then 465 then I65.

So I will not be passing by Lebanon this time -but thanks again for the tip.

If you or anyone else knows of another propane with easy-in-easy out for Rv's of all sizes - please chime in.  :D

There's a flying j at exit 96 just south of Indy and seems like a loves at every other exit in Indiana.
I'm staying in Clarksville and the campground doesn't have propane I get it from Suburban they deliver, I don't know if they can fill tanks at the office.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom