A trip to Clear Creek State Park Campground...Right on the Clarion River...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grub32

Hi all, I have been holding on to the footage in the below video since last fall. I recorded it using a DJI Phantom 4 Pro in 4K. I was unaware that my computer at the time was not powerful enough to handle the workload. Last week I received my new, FAST, machine and I was able to upload the video and piece it together.

Clear Creek State Park is in Cook County PA. Between myself and my friends families, we had sites 31, 32 and 33 with our travel trailers right up on the river. We stayed 3 nights canoeing, hiking, and swimming in the water. The kids did the swimming as they kept falling in the water trying to catch tadpoles and cray fish. We hiked the State Park Trails and had a blast. The only negative was we ran out of clothes for my daughter, so she had to ration a bit. This is truly one of those spots that is just majestic in the fall, so quiet and peaceful that we plan to return every year. The bathrooms were extremely clean. The park rangers were constantly patrolling to keep the noise down and offer assistance. If you are ever in the area, it is worth the trek over. This is a campground that fills up fast and requires advanced reservations for the riverside sites.

https://youtu.be/H43joeMuOSQ

I hope you enjoy!

Grub

Amazing, nice footage. Lived in PA for about 15 years and miss the rivers, lakes and leaves. But I don't miss the winters!

Great video.  Good steady platform, excellent resolution, and smooth flight.

I might have to get one of these.

The only thing I might have to be careful where I use it.  Some people do not take lightly being filmed.  Might get it shot out of the air..LOL

Edit:  And that would not be the first time.

I love mine, I use it all the time. I am very careful to not use it in the area where other people are. When at Clear Creek, we were in a private area, I ran into a few folks and asked if they were ok with me flying it around them. They said ok and I let them watch on my phone while I video taped the flyover. The only people in the vids are my wife and I, my kids and my friends and their kids.

Regards,

Grub

Grub32 said:
I love mine, I use it all the time. I am very careful to not use it in the area where other people are. When at Clear Creek, we were in a private area, I ran into a few folks and asked if they were ok with me flying it around them. They said ok and I let them watch on my phone while I video taped the flyover. The only people in the vids are my wife and I, my kids and my friends and their kids.

Exactly how I would use one also. Definitely on my "want but don't need" list. (It's a long list! ::) )

To be 100% honest, I found mine on craigslist for 40% of the listing price, someone needed the money. Otherwise, I would not have got the latest model. It has so many uses, I even inspected my roof and my neighbors roof after a heavy windstorm that brought down lots of trees. YES, being lazy. It was too nasty to get the ladder out anyway.

Regards,

Grub

Back
Top Bottom