awesome places to RV in Alabama and Mississippi?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ntp

We are looking for some great places to rv in AL and MS? Places that are dog friendly with hiker friendly trails are a must! Thanks so much!

Try Noccalula Falls in Gadsden, AL  Great park right on a bike/hike trail, and beautiful scenery along a stream with a historic waterfall.

Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores, AL.  Lots of biking and walking trails and they're adding more.

Was just in Gulf Shores a few weeks ago, and while I didn't stay in Gulf Shores SP, I did notice that they are installing pedestrian ramps over Gulf shores highway so people in the park can access the beach without having to brave the traffic.

We are fulltime Florida's that were chased to Alabama to escape hurricane Irma.  Alabama has beautiful state parks as well as some  of the best Corp. Of Engineers I have ever found.  Our favorite state park was Lake Loreen State Park near Tuscaloosa and our favorite Corp park was Miller's Ferry Campground near Camden. There many other state and Corp. parks but those were our two favorites.
We found the people in Alabama to be exceptionally friendly and helpful and enjoyed our stay.
ROLL TIDE ROLL
Bob

Back
Top Bottom