EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Wiring Question for Dodge Ram and Jayco 5th Wheel  (Read 275 times)

Wiring Question for Dodge Ram and Jayco 5th Wheel
« on: November 15, 2017, 11:34:10 AM »
First time posting and newbie RVers!  We have 2014 Dodge Ram and 2018 Jayco Eagle 5th wheel.  Has anyone had this problem when all clearance/running lights are on and brakes are applied and then released, these clearance/running lights go out for about 3 seconds -- again after brakes are released.  We've been told these are new "smart lights".  Anyone else have this problem?  Many thanks.

Rene T

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • Every day is a payday and every payday I have off
Re: Wiring Question for Dodge Ram and Jayco 5th Wheel
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 03:39:11 PM »
First time posting and newbie RVers!  We have 2014 Dodge Ram and 2018 Jayco Eagle 5th wheel.  Has anyone had this problem when all clearance/running lights are on and brakes are applied and then released, these clearance/running lights go out for about 3 seconds -- again after brakes are released.  We've been told these are new "smart lights".  Anyone else have this problem?  Many thanks.

Welcome to the forum.
I've never heard of that but you never know. Call the dealer you purchased it from.
Rene, Lucille & co-pilot Buddy
AKA  Pep N Mem
2011 Chevy Duramax 2500 HD 4X4
2011 Montana High Country 343RL
From the Granite State of NH
& Florida Snowbird in Lakeland FL

Re: Wiring Question for Dodge Ram and Jayco 5th Wheel
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 04:28:00 AM »
Ok I took it to the dealer and thatís what they told me.im truck driver for 40 year i havenít heard of it. thatís something new lol thanks .

Hosted by Over The Network