Wiring Question for Dodge Ram and Jayco 5th Wheel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JohnCindeAnderson

First time posting and newbie RVers!  We have 2014 Dodge Ram and 2018 Jayco Eagle 5th wheel.  Has anyone had this problem when all clearance/running lights are on and brakes are applied and then released, these clearance/running lights go out for about 3 seconds -- again after brakes are released.  We've been told these are new "smart lights".  Anyone else have this problem?  Many thanks.

JohnCindeAnderson said:
First time posting and newbie RVers!  We have 2014 Dodge Ram and 2018 Jayco Eagle 5th wheel.  Has anyone had this problem when all clearance/running lights are on and brakes are applied and then released, these clearance/running lights go out for about 3 seconds -- again after brakes are released.  We've been told these are new "smart lights".  Anyone else have this problem?  Many thanks.

Welcome to the forum.
I've never heard of that but you never know. Call the dealer you purchased it from.

Ok I took it to the dealer and that?s what they told me.im truck driver for 40 year i haven?t heard of it. that?s something new lol thanks .

Back
Top Bottom