This post allows me to reach a milestone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rene T

Site Team
Well today I surpassed a major milestone for me. This is my 10,000 post. It seems like I just joined the forum but it was actually 6-1/2 years ago. Time flies when you're having fun.  I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to Tom the Forum Moderator and entire  Forum Staff for keeping me and others in line making the best RV Forum in the world. If I offended anyone with any of my posts, I apologize.
I hope in the last 6 1/2 years I was able to help many members. I just enjoy helping people. I guess it may be from the training I had as a Boy Scout for many years and nearly 20 years as a volunteer firefighter.  I know this forum has been so helpful to me and I'm still learning. I wish I had known about this forum when I started RV'ing back in 1980.  It's been quite a ride and looking foward to continuing. Thank you to everyone who also makes this a great forum. Safe travels to everyone.

I saw that yesterday you posted number 9999. I was going to mention something last night and then I forgot. Any how congratulations and welcome to the 10,000 club. You are the ninth member. Ardra is closing in on being number ten. Somehow I feel like this could turn into a Saturday Night Live skit. You know, the five time hosting club. None of us will ever catch Gary and his 60,000+ posts.  :eek:

Utclmjmpr said:
Some folks will post the date each day just to ring up posts.>>>D

I lurk on another RV forum, and there's a guy like that there. He has an immense amount of posts, but he will post absolutely nothing of help on a technical issue, or even any topic.

Utclmjmpr said:
After reading the technical parts of some of Ardra's posts,, Ive often wondered if Jerry was doing the typing.>>>D
Ardra is a very intelligent woman. Jerry has his own account here. I would be on Ardra. ;D

Utclmjmpr said:
After reading the technical parts of some of Ardra's posts,, Ive often wondered if Jerry was doing the typing.>>>D

If you ever meet Ardra in person you will absolutely know she was posting herself.  She edited the textbooks Jerry wrote.

Congratulations Rene, and thanks for your efforts here to help others.

kdbgoat said:
I lurk on another RV forum, and there's a guy like that there. He has an immense amount of posts, but he will post absolutely nothing of help on a technical issue, or even any topic.
I see that on another forum that is not rv related, I thought he was a bored 14 year old. That is quite the accomplishment Rene. I enjoy your posts and respect your knowledge, thanks for contributing.

Yes, thanks Rene T for sharing your knowledge.  I am so grateful for the forum and all that's shared.  Amazing all I've learned!

I never even realized that there was a count !
I'll have to start posting every hour on the hour

Jack L

LOL - congrats, Rene. You personally helped me with the purchase of the SteadyFast system for my new 5th wheel and I know you have helped many others. Here's to many future posts! Here's a memento for you:

Attachments

• Rene 10000.JPG
    Rene 10000.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 23
Actually, that's one of things I like about this forum, it doesn't seem like post count means a whole lot. You can either comment or not. A lot of forums have "rankings" that change with the post count. Kinda childish I think.

I HAVE MET Ardra and Jerry in person and renew that relationship each year at Quartzsite as I will this year,, my 20th.>>>Dan

Utclmjmpr said:

You obviously haven't met Ardra -- they're hers, for sure -- she knows a lot about RVing/tech stuff. Jerry has a different flavor to his text, too. And, as Tom said, Jerry has his own account here.

Addendum: OK, you were posting while I was typing. You've obviously missed something, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom