This post allows me to reach a milestone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rene, Eric and I want to thank you for all your advice.  We have also immensely enjoyed the good humored camaraderie we have shared.  Just kidding ... no I'm serious.  Thanks again.

Jerry seldom posts,,He has to armwrestle Ardra

Now that's funny, Dan!  ;D  In another earlier life I was a technical librarian specializing in all kinds of subjects, but especially engineering topics like avionics.  One day I commented to an engineering colleague that I needed a good electronics/electricity course and he told me not to waste my time because I started at the Ph.D. level!  :eek: I've just always been curious about "stuff" so Jerry and I have usually attended rally seminars together and I've learned a lot there about batteries and transmissions and all manner of good things.  And, of course, I love driving the motorhome so have learned a lot about it's handling.  I confess that sometimes I ask Jerry to check something I've written about the way we do something just to be sure it's technically correct.  Anyway, thanks everyone for the nice comments.

And back to posts - I didn't realize how close I was to 10,000!  Gabby me!  ;D

ArdraF

Congratulations on 10,000 posts.  You do a great job helping people.

I almost feel bad about posting the picture of you bent over inspecting the slide out at the hospital.......almost.

One of the things I like about this forum, is that it's ACTIVE.
It doesn't take too long to get a response to a question etc.

Some forums might get one or 2 replies to a post and then go dead.

But here there are many points of view.

Thanks Rene for all your help - I'm just over one tenth of your number, but I still am learning from you and many others here.  :) :) :)

[quote author=kdbgoat]A lot of forums have "rankings" that change with the post count. Kinda childish I think.
[/quote]

Agreed. We consciously turned that off when we moved to the current forum software 12+ years ago. It might have been on (by default) for a short time until we realized how silly that was.

[quote author=ArdraF]I've just always been curious about "stuff" so Jerry and I have usually attended rally seminars together and I've learned a lot there about batteries and transmissions and all manner of good things.[/quote]

Pillow talk at the Fitzgeralds' home must be interesting  ;D

Back
Top Bottom