Rural King

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

William52

I just found a Rural King store and WOW 6volt GC battery for 69.99 made by Exide Good demin jeans 8.99 Also had the Kayak i bought for 20.00 cheaper than i paid for at Ben's in Michigan. Hardware, sports, Equine you can even buy animals. I will be back.

I saw those batteries. I think they were like 185 amp hrs, about as low as you can get in a GC2. Still a decent price depending on what you are looking for.

Go to the Highland, Michigan store? It's huge! Never thought I'd see a Walmart close, but sure gave Rural King a big place.

Down here in the south, they've been buying up the closed down K-Marts and turning them into Rural Kings.  We are getting one soon, as they bought the closed down K-Mart both in Maryville, TN and Swee****er, TN.  There was already one in Knoxville, but that one is like 45-50 miles from me.  The new one in Maryville, will be about 10 miles....we live out in the country a bit, so right in the heart of town.

They built one here a couple years ago.  I LOVE IT!  They have some of everything at good prices. FREE POPCORN, too!

I bought 4 of those 6v batteries and they work much better than the 12v marine batteries the dealer had stuck in our Outlaw.

We like our Rural King..

Bob

Not sure if all locations sell the same brands, but the "Frost Top" root beer they sell here is about the best root beer I ever had. It's about  $1.29 for a quart bottle, reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom