Took delivery of my Crossroads Z-1 Travel Trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jphal

I took delivery of my first RV today and headed up to an RV campground fairly local to me here in Bucks County PA. It was very exciting to finally be driving it, manuveuring it in to it's space, struggling with leveling it and moving all my items in to it. Figured out that the heat furnace doesn't run on electric and turned on the propane to blast the heat here for the 30 degree temperature night. It's winterized to carefully balancing water/commode use with healthy doses of antifreeze.

All in all, I am very satisfied and glad to finally take it from an idea, a dream in to reality. Can't wait to learn more about the RV and the truck, and the many journeys to come in the future.

Attachments

• RV_Truck_miniature_20171117.jpg
    RV_Truck_miniature_20171117.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 39
John,
Is that CG open year round? I only live about 25 minutes from there in Montgomery County and always looking for somewhere to go to just get out camping. The state parks and commercial CG's all close at the end of October. DW works in Pennsburg and travels through Green Lane daily.
and by the way nice rigs as you call them. I just upgraded to a F-250 Lariat Diesel, the Queen Mary as she is called around here.
Joe from Sanatoga

Back
Top Bottom