Dealers with a large show room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscar11

Hi, we are newly retirees from Australia planning to buy a RV in the US and do extensive travelling around. Early next year we will be visiting friends in Denver and after that planning to go to Nevada and Arizona. We would like to visit dealers with big show rooms where we can see different models of RVs and decide what we would like to have. After that we will go into the market to buy. We are making some homework in the Internet but we have to physically see and walk into them to make our mind. Any recommendation of dealers around Denver, Las Vegas and Phoenix with really large show rooms? 

Thanks, Oscar 

Lazy Days on I 25 North of Denver at about mile marker 250, has the largest show room that I know of.  On you way North out of Denver, you will see a few more large dealerships
a few miles south of Lazy Days.

Bill Dane
99 Country Coach

Johnnie Walker RV 3700 Boulder Highway in Las Vegas are excellent and let you camp in their yard for a few nights to check everything is to your satisfaction.  We dealt with Steve Van Hoose.

Or, if you're looking in the winter (early in the year North of the equator), there are many RV shows at that time of the year. There, they have multiple dealers with hundreds of different units to inspect.
Bob

LaMesa in Phoenix has a showroom, but don't remember how big it is.  Most dealerships have their rigs outside and I don't know why looking at one outside would be a problem.

Thanks everybody. Lazy Days appears to be very big indeed and La Mesa in Phoenix, I just discovered on the Internet, has two, one on East Phoenix and the other on West Phoenix. I took note of the one in Las Vegas. Will contact Mr Van Hoose ahead of out trip. As we are heading to the US in May I guess will be a little late for the shows but I'll check in the Internet to see if there is still one running in the second half of May.

Thanks again for all this information. Is giving me a good starting point. 

Best regards and happy Thanksgiving to all, Oscar

I was also going to suggest checking out the RV show schedule.  RV shows are typically held at convention centers, and other large civic venues and since multiple dealerships are generally represented one gets to see a good cross section of the major RV brands.  For example individual dealerships will often carry only one upper tier brand of coaches, but going to an RV show you can do side by side comparison between more brands.  Most of the major RV shows occur across the country between about January through March, with the earlier ones being in the more southern / warmer locations.

You don't specify your schedule, so it is hard to make specific suggestions though consider:

http://www.corvshow.com/

Do you know which state you will register the RV in? 

Also have you checked on getting insurance over here?

We drive on the wrong side over here too...

Oscar11 said:
Thanks everybody. Lazy Days appears to be very big indeed and La Mesa in Phoenix, I just discovered on the Internet, has two, one on East Phoenix and the other on West Phoenix. I took note of the one in Las Vegas. Will contact Mr Van Hoose ahead of out trip. As we are heading to the US in May I guess will be a little late for the shows but I'll check in the Internet to see if there is still one running in the second half of May.

Thanks again for all this information. Is giving me a good starting point. 

Best regards and happy Thanksgiving to all, Oscar
Johnnie Walker have 2 showrooms, the address I gave you is their original spot. Steve was a pleasure to deal with never any pressure. We go in and visit when we are in town. ?

Back
Top Bottom