Forest River Pathfinder Touring Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marshall212

Good Morning all,

We are considering selling our old coach and purchasing a Forest River Pathfinder Touring Edition. I am not finding much info on this model. Can anyone help? The coach is a 2013 model.

Thanks

I'm not sure if the FR Pathfinder is the same as my Coachmen Pathfinder Elite (mine is a 2012). Since FR owns Coachmen I'd imagine they are the same bus, just updated.

If so...The build quality of my '12 has been pretty good. A few of the basement compartment doors don't fit quite right now and have had to be adjusted a couple of times. My inverter is having problems but that's not a Coachmen problem as it's a 3rd party Magnum Energy unit. The other problem I've had since getting it has been the Girard tankless water heater. It cycles between scalding and cold every 10 seconds or so. Understand that problem is fixed with new models of the water heater, but I don't have the cash to buy a new one right now.  Overall, however, we've been pleased with our unit.  I hope that helps.

Boy, those Sportscoach Pathfinders have come a long way since the '89 I used to have.

Attachments

• IMG_0349_zps574ae5ac[1].jpg
    IMG_0349_zps574ae5ac[1].jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom