RV Park Recommendations in AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparky60

Hello all,

We're currently in a Park Model in Mesa, AZ. With the yearly rate increases pushing past our fixed budget (rent is now at $5,700 year), we're beginning our search for a new park.  We're able to live just about anywhere in AZ, prefer to be a half-hour or so from a larger city with all the conveniences.  Being very difficult to get rate information online, I thought I'd throw this out there and get your recommendations for an affordable 55+ RV Park.
We can sell our PM and buy another one, or if it makes sense we can have ours moved.

Thanks very much for your input!

That's about $16 a night...that's not that bad for a full hookup spot..

Maybe look into 'workcamping' to off set some of the rent money.

Hi Sparky60,

The only RV park we stayed on AZ that fits your description (Leaf Verde RV Park in Buckeye) costs $445/mo plus tax and electric, so it would also break your budget.

If I were in your shoes, I'd consider going mobile (ie, getting a properly equipped, motorized RV instead of a park model) and boondock instead. There are many nice boondocking options in AZ around large cities, and after the initial investiment on solar panels etc, you can't beat the cost (ie free or nearly so).

Cheers,
--
  Vall.

Don't know how close you want to stay to Phoenix. There is a 55 park just south of Prescott in Prescott Valley. Don't know anything about the park but have visited friends there and it seems like a nice park.

https://www.orchardranchrvpark.com/

Its been a few years since we have been to this part of Arizona.  Casa Grande area is worth checking out.
Quail Run RV Resort in Arizona City it is about 12 miles South East of Casa Grande, but worth checking out.  Why not take a day and drive to Casa Grande and drive to the RV resorts including Palm Greek RV Resort where my wife?s sister had a park model.  We also stayed a week one year at Indian Skies RV Resort in Florence, nice park.  Dick nvrver

sparky60 said:
Hello all,

We're currently in a Park Model in Mesa, AZ. With the yearly rate increases pushing past our fixed budget (rent is now at $5,700 year), we're beginning our search for a new park.  We're able to live just about anywhere in AZ, prefer to be a half-hour or so from a larger city with all the conveniences.  Being very difficult to get rate information online, I thought I'd throw this out there and get your recommendations for an affordable 55+ RV Park.
We can sell our PM and buy another one, or if it makes sense we can have ours moved.

Thanks very much for your input!
I doubt you can do much better than that. This RV Park is a +55, here in Tucson, but look at the rates here. And this is not that nice of an RV park, but I love this area as it is fairly close to everything I want to do.  Which includes hiking as well as stores and restaurants. But RVs are kinda close together and such.

I have been here for a full week, I leave in the morning and head for the Tombstone area.

-Don-  Tucson, AZ

Back
Top Bottom