New purchase, looking for info to begin restoration

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RoadCake

Howdy again,

I just bought a 1980 Fleetword Class C Jamboree Rallye on a Ford Chassis and need to get as much info as I can to begin restoring.? Any good sites online to help me get documentation, specs ect..?

Thanks!

~RC

First thing to do is write down your VIN and also the Fleetwood serial number. Then call Fleetwood Customer Service in California and have them log you as the registered owner of the coach. They can provide you with any Owners Manuals or additional documentation you need. If you need to repalce some old parts try calling Sullivans RV repair in Decatur Indiana (where one of the Fleetwood factories is located) and they can give you the name of a local place in town that carries literally thousands of old Fleetwood parts. My coach is not at home right now and the numbers I mentioned in in it. You should be able to get them from information though. The Fleetwood number is an 800 so it won't cost anything.

Woody[br]Date Posted: May 22, 2005, 03:42:12 PMFirst thing to do is write down your VIN and also the Fleetwood serial number. Then call Fleetwood Customer Service in California and have them log you as the registered owner of the coach. They can provide you with any Owners Manuals or additional documentation you need. If you need to repalce some old parts try calling Sullivans RV repair in Decatur Indiana (where one of the Fleetwood factories is located) and they can give you the name of a local place in town that carries literally thousands of old Fleetwood parts. My coach is not at home right now and the numbers I mentioned in in it. You should be able to get them from information though. The Fleetwood number is an 800 so it won't cost anything.

Woody

Great advice!

I talked to them today and the paperwork is in the mail

Thanks!

~RC

Sorry about the multiple posts, don't know how that happened. I have a 93 Fleetwood Pace Arrow and they have been great with any problems I have had. Sullivans did some repair work for me and were very good, and reasonable. Great people to deal with.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom