WINNEBAGO 31J FEEDBACK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ShawnaBoBawna

Hello Winnebago Community!

My family is currently researching our best options for a Class C.  The Winnebago 31J has really caught my eye in terms of floor plan (we would be buying early 2000's-mid 2000's).  I would like the bunks and rear kitchen (3 rowdy boys to keep separated during sleep time).  I am interested in hearing about anyone's experience with this model.

Thank you!

Anyone's experience with this model does not really apply. What does matter is what shape the one you are looking at is in. The best way to determine that is with a professional mechanic inspecting it.

Welcome!  Do some research about the chassis (maybe it's a Ford or Chevy/Workhorse) that's where the money is if stuff is broken, worn out, etc. If you like the floorplan of the model,  that's about all you need to worry about. Check the specifications as far as how much black/gray/fuel/propane it will carry and check the weight ratings (how much stuff you haul in the RV and tow). Winnebago makes a good product and there's wiring/plumbing diagrams, parts available on the Winnebago website. A real bonus for the DIY guys.

SeilerBird said:
Anyone's experience with this model does not really apply. What does matter is what shape the one you are looking at is in. The best way to determine that is with a professional mechanic inspecting it.
Not sure why you would say that.  Of course someone else's experience with that model would be helpful to a new buyer.  It goes beyond experience with mechanical issues.  People also learn about things they don't like or like in the design after they buy it that a prospective owner could weigh in on. 

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom