Seeking most feasible ways to hang a 40 inch TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

6x16inside

Right inside my door and to the right is a single wide and deep cabinet (atypical of the entire row of cabinets along most RV's) way up high to the ceiling and a small window below that as well as some kind of fold up table attached to the wall.  Floor plan wise, it is the best place for our TV but I can't figure out how to make it happen.
I have a seemingly feasible idea IN MY HEAD which involves a pole (not unlike a stripper pole, LOL) being attached to the top of the inside of that cabinet then down and bolted to the floor where a chair used to be but I can't figure out what I could attach to the pole in order to attach a typical tilt and swivel TV mount.
Anyone care to chime in and maybe even show how you hung yours?  As we all know, interior walls of RV's are not very accepting of screws and nails and I have no desire to have the thing come crashing down during out travels.
Thanks!

Any chance you would show me photos?
Is that top piece like a plate that is going to be up under the cabinet bottom so that the wheels of the stand don't move?

I would love to show you some photos, I am a photographer. I don't know what the top piece is for but it looks like it would work to keep it in place. I threw it away. All of the wheels have locks to keep it from moving. Very solid unit made of heavy duty metal. One nice thing about it is it is easy to remove the TV for servicing or moving, which I have had to do a few times.

Attachments

• tv stand 1.jpg
    tv stand 1.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 57
  • tv stand 2.jpg
    tv stand 2.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 44
Wow!!  Thanks so much!! 
Looks amazing except for the front wheels' length.  Will have to do some checking into the measurements of those but then again, since you said they lock into place, I could change my location to the "dining room" instead.

Back
Top Bottom