looking for mirror look tiles?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wijames2002

I'm looking for mirror tiles for a kitchen backsplash but don't think regular mirror tiles would hold up in and RV. Any suggestions for options?

This site advertises a variety of tiles and their use in kitchen and bath.

https://www.glasstileoasis.com/browse-by-category/glass-tiles/mirror-series.html

I think the better grades probably hold up OK in most any environment. Mirrors in baths are subject to a lot of steam and moisture and seem to have a long useful life.

Gary RV_Wizard said:
This site advertises a variety of tiles and their use in kitchen and bath.

https://www.glasstileoasis.com/browse-by-category/glass-tiles/mirror-series.html

I think the better grades probably hold up OK in most any environment. Mirrors in baths are subject to a lot of steam and moisture and seem to have a long useful life.

I have a large mirror in my home and am having issues with it. There is a backsplash and the mirror is above the backsplash about 3"  What my problem is the backing of the mirror is peeling off. It doesn't leave any residue but you can see that there is no reflective stuff along the edge. There is a gap between the mirror and the wall. I'm going to go to a glass company and see if there is any special caulking I can use to stop this from happening.

I also have those mirror tiles on my coach.
They are backsplashed for the bathroom and kitchen, I will be replacing them with some other self stick tiles.
Yes one of the panel came off the bathroom and "cracked the mirror tiles"
On mine they seem to be heavy and non plastic.

Willandgiselarv said:
I also have those mirror tiles on my coach.
They are backsplashed for the bathroom and kitchen, I will be replacing them with some other self stick tiles.
Yes one of the panel came off the bathroom and "cracked the mirror tiles"
On mine they seem to be heavy and non plastic.

That was one of my questions was if the tiles used in MH's are glass or plastic and if you need to order special ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom