PLEASE HELP US! Surve camperholiday to Europe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

David_01

Hello everyone,

Together with 3 other students from the Netherlands we are doing research to create a better understanding of the American tourists traveling through Europe by an RV. We would like your co-operation for our research by filling in the survey. The research is done for a Dutch company which wants to rent RV?s to foreign travelers.

The results of this survey will be treated carefully and you can fill this survey out anonymous. It?s not necessary to fill in your e-mail-address, you can also fill in your name (or nickname). After you filled in your (nick)name, please press the button ?naar de enquete?.
In the text below you should mark the second option (nee, liever niet) if you don?t want to receive any other e-mails from students in the feature. 

In advance, thank you very much for your co-operation.

The link to the survey; http://www.thesistools.com/?qid=31608&ln=ned

Best regards,

David Berger

I took your survey but failed to answer many of your questions because they were in Dutch which I do not understand.

Carl,

All questions were in English on the survey I took. Try turning your monitor around and upside down  ???

I found this  survey very easy to complete as mine was in English.  I am glad someone is doing a survey on features I might want, were I to have the good fortune to travel to Europe and rent an RV.  Good luck on your thesis.

BB

It was all in Dutch for me and even being  of Dutch decent, sorry I don't comprehend.

The survey itself was all in English for me, but the home and final pages were in Dutch.

I am seeing it in Dutch as well (see attached screenshot).  How is  language in IE7 governed?

Attachments

• Survey.jpg
    Survey.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 26
Steve,

Go to the next screen and it should all be in English. (Click the link next to the email box).

I just went back and looked at it via Tom's post to click here and brought it up in English, so I completed it.

Shayne,

Did you ask for a large toyhauler or a trailer big enough for the Lincoln?

Well  It's a trailer for sure and loaded with Storage and excess tools yet today.  I've got to get the smaller trailer from my Son's house and empty the big one and put it on the market I guess.  Only thing is, if I decide to take, or the Boss decides to take, one of the Lincolns along instead of the Jeep, which she mad the offer on to buy it, then I'm in deep dodo all over again LOL>  Oh Well, SameO SameO

Steve said:
I am seeing it in Dutch as well (see attached screenshot).  How is  language in IE7 governed?

Steve,
From that screen, I  typed in my nick name and hit the next box labeled Naar de enquete,  as David's original  instruction indicated and the survey screen came up for me in English.

Betty

OK, I got to the second page, which was in English.  Did you not feel the questions seemed like a marketing survey, intended to send promotional info to your email address for travel in Europe?

The email address was optional, I left it blank.

Steve,

The survey questions could have been different/improved, but I didn't take the survey to be any kind of marketing ploy. Like Ned, I omitted the email address per David's message.

Back
Top Bottom