Last August Total Solar Eclipse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camperAL

Hi,

I didn't see any photos of the eclipse when I looked on the forum so will post my shot.

Attachments

• Eclipse2017.jpg
    Eclipse2017.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 41
Here's a little collage of mine. We were around 94% totality.

Attachments

• 2017 eclipse multi view_00001_01_1000pixels.jpg
    2017 eclipse multi view_00001_01_1000pixels.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 25
You guys need to reduce the size of the image. Neither one is viewable on my screen except for a small part at a time. They should be 1000 pixels maximum in either direction.

Hammster said:
Or you can get a bigger screen. LOL J/K.
Done.
Thank you Hammster. Very nice shots. I can't get a bigger screen. I have the largest screen Chromebook made, 15 inch. I do have a 17 inch Windows machine but it is way too painful to go back to Windows. It is like a time machine to 1995. :eek:

Hi SeilerBird,

I was just north of North Platte, Neb., located in Stapleton. There was a golf course that let you set up for a modest fee (my opinion) right on the center line. I stayed the night there before the eclipse, which helped avoid traffic.

Is my photo too large? I sized it down but looks large to me when I review it after post. The composite photo views near perfect to me but I am on a Mac.

I'll post one of the diamond ring. Let me know if it is too large. Thanks for your comments.

Nice photos Hammster!

Attachments

• DiamondRing2017sm.jpg
    DiamondRing2017sm.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 33
Yes, that size works much better.  Love the diamond ring effect.  Great shot!

ArdraF

I cried, it was amazing. Thanks for the photos. We saw it in Gros Ventre Campground in the Tetons.

Thanks for the excellent photo... I was just south of McMinnville OR at the Great Goat Eclipse party- 3 nights camping, banquet, country breakfast, lunch buffets, great people... AND at the 100% point.
BUT, your photos are better than mine!

dcb in VT

Hi dcb,

After the eclipse, I headed out to Oregon to visit my sister, BIL and nephews for two weeks. It was pretty smokey there, especially the second week there. They have some nice walking trails there in Oregon. I was on the road for a month.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom