EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: HELP - Slide Wall  (Read 291 times)

ClickHill

• ---
HELP - Slide Wall
« on: December 02, 2017, 12:09:43 PM »
2015 Itasca Meridian passenger slide wall won't retract.  The two driver side walls came in no problem but when I hit the wall switch to bring in the passenger slide wall nothing happened, its like the switch has no power.  I checked the puss fuses and they are all in.  HELP!  Trying to get out of here.
D & D
2015 Winnebago Itasca Merdian
2013 Chevy Equinox toad

OLDRACER

• ---
Re: HELP - Slide Wall
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 06:11:43 PM »
our similar Winnebago had that problem, very carefully read owners manual(s), the answer is likely there.

Also, are you running engine, which needs to be done, batteries alone may not do it.

ClickHill

• ---
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 06:16:59 PM »
I did read the manual but I could not figure out for the life of me where the slide motors are located so I could bring in the slide manually.  What I did finally find was a wire had disconnected from the controller.  I reattached the wire and the slide came right in.  Once we get home I am going to find where the slide motors are located so if this ever happens again I can bring in the slide manually.
D & D
2015 Winnebago Itasca Merdian
2013 Chevy Equinox toad

OLDRACER

• ---
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 08:00:28 PM »
Shades of what happened to me, loose wire connector was on forward motor, thanks be it was not on aft motor, which I cold see but not get my hands on. It commenced working and never another problem, but I also never had faith in it.

Hosted by Over The Network