EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: For Sale: Roadmaster Tow Dolly  (Read 351 times)

John90XJ

• ---
    • CRAWL Magazine
For Sale: Roadmaster Tow Dolly
« on: December 06, 2017, 10:50:03 PM »
For sale is a Roadmaster Tow Dolly in nearly new condition. It was purchased for our front wheel drive vehicle and we no longer need it as we've sold the car. Perfect for RV users and those that need to tow front wheel drive cars.

It has brand new Towmax STR 2 radial trailer tires (July 2017), recent hub and Kingpin service (August 2017) and comes with all required lighting for proper licensing if required in your state. It's sold with the original Manufacturer's Statement of Origin and a bill of sale as well as original owner's manual. Also includes a spare tire and wheel, magnetic detachable tow vehicle stop/tail/turn lights, emergency chains and wheel tie down straps. Weight is approximately 620 pounds. Capacity is 4250 pounds. Max tire width is 76". We towed a Chrysler Town & Country minivan and it steers and tows like a dream tracking the RV versus cutting corners. Very easy in and out of gas station and RV parks.

Dolly is designed for adjustable width, ramps are adjustable for length, tie down ratchets are variable position as well, has steering wheels for ease of towing and tracks tow vehicle extremely well, has two lockable storage areas with two keys for straps and lights, has fenders and flaps, tilt function for easy loading, electric brakes with a 7-wire trailer plug, a pin blocks steering in order to tow unloaded. Uses a 2" ball and mount.

In nearly new condition. Everything works as it should, includes all the extras mentioned. Compare to Camping World at $3350 plus $700 shipping.

Asking $1995 or best offer. Located in Reno, Nevada, flexible schedule, it's ready to go. Feel free to send me a PM, call at 775-393-9056 which is my office. Feel free to leave a message if I don't answer. I can also be reached via email at john@crawlmag.com.

Thanks for looking!

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:54:32 PM by John90XJ »
2001.5 Fleetwood Discovery 38D

Hosted by Over The Network