Cooktop burner won?t light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scott10d

I have 2006 motorhome with a amana cooktop oven combo and the two back burners light but the front one will not light.
You can hear the gas but sound light.i changed the orfice with one of the back ones.
I just purchased this motorhome.thanks

Is the propane turned on completely? They turn off the propane when filling the tank and occasionally don't turn it back on completely.

I tried to light it with match.changing the orifice did not change anything . The other two burners and oven light so does both furnaces

Scott10d said:
I tried to light it with match.changing the orifice did not change anything . The other two burners and oven light so does both furnaces

Remove the propane line going to that burner and verify that it's clear. I don't see where it can be anything else.

Got it figured out.very embarrassing the top was not in its tabs did not realize that it had them I guess when they cleaned it they did not get back in place.
Thanks everyone

Scott10d said:
Got it figured out.very embarrassing the top was not in its tabs did not realize that it had them I guess when they cleaned it they did not get back in place.
Thanks everyone

:)) Easy fixes are the best ones

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom