Feedback on 2018 Grand Design Momentum 349m

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

colorado_rv

Hi all,

We're looking for feedback from anyone who owns a current Grand Design Momentum m-class, preferably the 349 floorplan. If you own one or know someone who does, would appreciate it if you would weigh-in here. Would you buy it again? What issues have you encountered? What are you using to tow it (and please be as specific as possible there).

Thanks everyone!

I don?t own one, but we were looking at new toy haulers this summer and this was in our final three contenders. Biggest problem for us was we saw lots of them when we travel out west, but where we are they are hard to be found. It was basically the equivalent weight-wise to what I?m towing now, just a tad longer. Super nice unit to us, just couldn?t strike a good deal. Your truck will pull it just fine, but probably overweight on the pin by a little.

Have you been to the Grand Design RV Owners Facebook page? There is also a Grand Design Complaints Page. I think there may be a Momentum Owners Page. We own an Imagine travel trailer and we have our own page. You can find every issue and attitude there. What you will find is excellent support from customer service. Grand Design also has employees listening and jumping in to help when necessary.
Take a look! Hope you find your answers.

Sorry to burst any bubbles but no way can a Srw f350 handle the pin the hitch and people cargo etc legally the pin unloaded is 3000lbs in that coach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom