Similar to Coleman 1805RB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yepitsadam

Hey folks!

It's been a while since I've been on here because our plans to buy our first TT got put on hold, but I'm putting the research part of my brain back in gear and hopefully we will be ready to buy a new or slightly used model in 2018.

The model that I keep coming back to is the Coleman 1805RB. I really like the sofa in the slide-out and the table that can be moved. I feel like this model fits within our length/weight specs, has everything we need, and has a very open feel inside for such a small trailer.

Here comes the question... I've noticed in my research that you can often find identical floorplans across different RV makes, and I've also read that there are about 3 RV factories that supply something like 20 RV brands. Do you kind folks know if there is another version of this floorplan out there, under a different brand?

Thanks!

Dutchmen produces several brands of recreational vehicles, including Aerolite, Astoria, Aspen Trail, Coleman, Denali, Kodiak,  Rubicon, Triton and Voltage. One or more of those may have the identical floor plan, or very, very close to it. They may or may not use the same nomenclature for that floor plan, so you have to hunt for it. 

Dutchman is also a subsidiary of Keystone RV, so it may share designs with other Keystone brands.
http://www.keystonerv.com/#

Thank you so much! I?m learning that the RV manufacturing world is pretty unique.  :)
I?m glad there are knowledgeable folks like you to help me figure it out!

Back
Top Bottom