Mid Florida mini rally Jan 25, 2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

This is a heads up, we have tentatively picked 12:30 on January 16, 2018 at Smokey Bones in Lakeland for this our 3rd annual mini rally.  Please let us know who will attend so that we can let the restaurant know, we would love to see the numbers continue to grow so please come.  As stated this is the preferred but still tentative if it proves to be inconvenient .  Also, we felt the restaurant is conveniently located and did a good job last year, but we are open to an alternative location if anyone has a suggestion.

Cost organizers:  Ed & Rene

Will, that's why we are posting early, Wednesday doesn't work for Rene, but maybe Thursday.  We have lots of time to finalize a date.

Ed

Good to hear from you Will. Changing the date should will not be a problem.  We'll wait and see if anyone else chimes in with scheduling problems or if they are also flexible. Thanks.

Rene, clean out some of your old PMs, I tried to respond but it is telling me that you box is full.  But in answer to your question, our conflict is on the 18th, so January 25th works for us.  How about other responders, including you Will, we would like to have Jane there, she has been at previous ones.
    In the absence of any negatives on Smokey Bones, I think that is the location, so we are making progress scheduling the event.

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
    Rene, clean out some of your old PMs, I tried to respond but it is telling me that you box is full.  But in answer to your question, our conflict is on the 18th, so January 25th works for us.  How about other responders, including you Will, we would like to have Jane there, she has been at previous ones.
    In the absence of any negatives on Smokey Bones, I think that is the location, so we are making progress scheduling the event.

Ed

Done. I only had 43.  ;D :D ;)

Hfx_Cdn said:

Ed

I would like to have her also and she really enjoys coming to see everyone.

So let's move it to January 25th, but we need a STAFF to either allow us to change the topic, or change it to the new date.  I'll PM Tom J

Ed

So it's etched in stone. January 25th @ 12:30 PM at Smokey Bones in Lakeland FL. 
Please send me an EMail or PM me if you plan on attending. Please give me your first name and the name of your significant other, your forum name and where you reside, summer and winter.
I already have Will & Jane, Tom S, Ed & Donna and of course meyself and my DW Lucille. That's a good start.
Last year we had 13 show up. That's a unlucky number so this year, we need to have more

I have no idea where Tom finds the time to do all the things he does on/for the Forum.  Thank you for your assistance, wish you were close enough to join us.  It has been quite enjoyable the past 2 years, and is the only routine Forum get together on the east coast of late.

Ed

Well if it's just the date that might change and not the location....

Can someone post the address?

Back
Top Bottom