Mid Florida mini rally Jan 25, 2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SeilerBird said:
3901 US Highway 98 N, Lakeland, FL 33809-3814

http://smokeybones.com/

Thanks Tom.

If you're on I-4 heading West, take Exit 32. At end of ramp stay right for US 98 North. Go to the second set of red lights and take a right. Smokey Bones will be on your right.

If you're on I-4 heading East, take Exit 32. At end of ramp stay to the left for US 98 North. Go to the second set of red lights and take a right. Smokey Bones will be on your right.

Rene T---No, but Rusty is so big he counts as 1.5 cats.  This summer, when we got back from OR and CA, that trip made it his 15th time across the U.S.  We can't let him go on the bed in the back 'cause the front wheels will come off the ground.  It will be neat to see everyone again.

Rene T said:
Now that's a cat.  :))
Tom S, can yours compete with this one?
Tarzan is no competition. He weighs 17 pounds and not a bit of fat. Jane is at 16 pounds and she has some fat. Cleopatra is 12 pounds and lean.

Hfx_Cdn said:
    Redandsilver, I'd say the date is now set for January 25th at 12:30.  See you there :) :) :) :)

Ed

Thanks.  As far as I know I will attend - I'll be the one on a motorcycle as that is my only form of travel outside
of the MH which is parked and probably not going to be driven till the end of March - unless plans change.  :eek:

RedandSilver said:
Thanks.  As far as I know I will attend - I'll be the one on a motorcycle as that is my only form of travel outside
of the MH which is parked and probably not going to be driven till the end of March - unless plans change.  :eek:
RedandSilver, please take some pics for your Michigan brother and other unfortunates unable to attend.
It's great to put faces with names!
It seriously pains me that our coach that we have spent one night in is sitting in storage whilst we sit in freezing temps.
We must remain patient and live vicariously thru you.
Peace all.

I had to make a correction:

If you're on I-4 heading West, take Exit 32. At end of ramp stay right for US 98 North. Go to the second set of red lights and take a right. Smokey Bones will be on your right left.

If you're on I-4 heading East, take Exit 32. At end of ramp stay to the left for US 98 North. Go to the second set of red lights and take a right. Smokey Bones will be on your right left.

Alpena Jeff said:
RedandSilver, please take some pics for your Michigan brother and other unfortunates unable to attend.
It's great to put faces with names!
It seriously pains me that our coach that we have spent one night in is sitting in storage whilst we sit in freezing temps.
We must remain patient and live vicariously thru you.
Peace all.

No problem as I intend to have a camera or 2 with me when I attend.

I was in your shoes last year as I had purchased my MH in Oct. but didn't have enough funds to make it to FL, so it sat
outside all Winter in the freezing temps like you now have.  Look on the bright side at least you will escape MI for some of the Winter.  ;D

Out of the 25 days I have been in FL, I think about 15 of them reached 80? or more and I have to keep reminding
myself that it's DECEMBER as it feels like July or August in MI.  But that's a good thing in my book.

RedandSilver said:
No problem as I intend to have a camera or 2 with me when I attend.

Sounds like you'll be attending. That's great. Can you send me a PM giving me your first name and the location of your summer home and also your winter home. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom