General RV Birch Run Michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alpena Jeff

Website states Blue Ox 8? drop hitch. $139.95
Drove there. On the shelf for $189.95.
Asked the knucklehead what?s up. His response, ?uh, we never update the website?.
We had words!

Ugh - I hate that. Either have a basic website with no prices or update it!!!!

I went over to our local beer store this summer to get a specific growler based on their website. When I got there, they did not have it. "Oh, we don't update the website very much - follow us on Facebook and you'll get all the updates". Um, yah, no thanks!

You won't believe how many companies do not update their web pages.  They don't have staff time for that and it takes time.  It is unfortunate.

I always call first. I called a motorcycle dealer the other day for a part, YEP we have it! I said ok can you set it aside with my name? I can pay you now if you like. He said hold on then came back and said we dont have it in stock. Call back later to see if it comes in, NO thanks skippy, I found  it down the street. Morons

Howdy,

Thanks for the post and the comment.

The lack of concern with other people's time that these attitudes show are really disconcerting...

Lesson learned (happily not on our own), before driving a long way to pick something up, make sure the person on the other side *really* has it, if necessary but offering to pay in advance.

Cheers,
--
  Vall.

The Wixom store is the one responsible for the website. I've had them mark the price down on stuff when it was listed for less on the web.. But then I bought the RV there so I get discounts all the time.

Back
Top Bottom