How to break up an entiere restaurant with laughter.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John From Detroit

Between where I woke up and where I will go to bed today is a restaurant that used to be a Tractor Dealer (Farm Tractors) they "Split" the building one half is now "The Farm Cafe" and the other still sells tractors and parts Including Massy Ferguson.

I mentioned I liked it for several reasons.. one I can park and leave and NOT have to back up (Important towing 4 down)
But also the very first vehicle I ever drove was a Ferguson TO-30 Farm Tractor... also drove a few others including a Ford 20 (Ford lost a patent suit on that one) Massy Harris (the other half of Massy-Ferguson) 44-4 and 44-6,  Farmall H M and BN, and an Alice Chalmers  That one had to be crank started.

As I was leaving, I explained I grew up on a dairy farm.... Great preparation for listening to Politicians speak.. You see.. I shoveled that stuff too....

ENtire room broke up lauging.

Good one John..

3 weeks ago, I had a total Knee replacement and I have been going to therapy 3 times a week to build the knee up and
to get my range of motion back.

Last week was a difficult week, as my muscles were fighting what we were trying to do and the therapist was doing her best to get my knee bent more..

Well, my wife walked in and..... Asked, "why do you have your hand up his shorts?"

The therapist, with out batting an eye,  Said,  "I am relieving the tension in his muscle" !

The whole room laughed and the guy on the table next to me turned beet red..!

Bob

The BIL of a good friend was scheduled to have a circumcision which was not done as an infant.  While on the table the surgeon walked in ans asked if he had any final questions.  Yes he did. " Will I get physical therapy after this surgery?"  Surgery was postponed for 5 minutes while the surgeon got control of himself.

Back
Top Bottom