EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: 96 fleetwood on chevy headlighta wont work, stuck on nowhere  (Read 185 times)

taram7

• ---
96 fleetwood on chevy headlighta wont work, stuck on nowhere
« on: December 18, 2017, 08:29:32 PM »
I just changed the coach batteries about a week ago. The headlights dont work, and i disnt realize it until i needed to use them.
Everything else seems to work fine. Turn signals work but all side lights and head lights wont come on. Starts fine, gen works, all interior lights and appliance.

I checked fuse box under hood and didnt see any fuses for anything that sounded like it could be heaslights. I checked fuses on the converter and they are fine. I dont know where any other chassis fuses are, or another fuze box. But theae all worked fine before changing coach batteries.
I need to make it to a job in 900 miles. I can do only day driving but would like to get it fixed easily if possible.
Any help would be appreciated.

ennored

• ---
Re: 96 fleetwood on chevy headlighta wont work, stuck on nowhere
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 09:38:54 PM »
Looking at a wiring diagram that I think is like yours, it could be a fusible link. It's towards the upper right in the attached diagram. That would knock out all the outside lights. There would be no power at the tail lamps fuse. You could check that with a voltmeter or test light.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:41:18 PM by ennored »
2004 Winnebago 31Y
F53 chassis

Hosted by Over The Network