Congratulations Rene

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MN Blue Skies

Site Team
Rene,  congratulations on your promotion!  Tom made an excellent choice. Does this mean you have to be nice to me.  :-*

Good choice.

He has the right temperament for the job.

Just do not give him a big stick.

Posting that picture of his good side might come back to haunt me.

[quote author=MN Blue Skies]Does this mean you have to be nice to me.[/quote]

He has to be nice to me  ;D  OTOH the remainder of the staff have carte blanch to beat me up if I step out of line  :(

I hope, with the promotion and the pay raise, this means you're picking up the tab for lunch.

Congratulations, Rene.  What will you ever do with all that extra money you're earning by volunteering for the RV Forum?  ;D

I believe the world is run by volunteers. I think if all the volunteers quit working one day the world would come to a screeching halt.

So Rene, and all the other people who make this forum possible,  a big THANK YOU!!

Tom said:
[quote author=MN Blue SkiesDoes this mean you have to be nice to me.

He has to be nice to me  ;D  OTOH the remainder of the staff have carte blanche to beat me up if I step out of line  :(

We do???? Yes ?????

Arch Hoagland said:
I believe the world is run by volunteers. I think if all the volunteers quit working one day the world would come to a screeching halt.

So Rene, and all the other people who make this forum possible,  a big THANK YOU!!
Members like you are what makes this forum great.... ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom