Need short term Storage in Key Largo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wasoki

Yesterday afternoon, 72 hours before we were to occupy a rental home for a family Christmas, we were told that it was not habitable.

Needless to say, with four kids flying in, we were focused on getting a replacement rental.  Luckily we found a very helpful agent at Century 21 who was able to find us a place in Key Largo.  Unfortunately, there isn't space at the rental for the motorhome.  Now we are looking for a place to store the MH for the week we are in the rental house.  No need for power or any services, just unoccupied storage for a week in Key Largo.  Any suggestions out there?

You might do better finding storage up around Jupiter, Stuart area. So much damage from the storm in the keys, a lot of storage may be taken up.
It's only 2 hour drive from there to Key Largo

try "Key Largo Kampground"  I snow bird there and I know we have a place for just what you are talking about.
they have space for about  four or five RV's, and right now they are all vacant.
I have no idea what they charge, but I have friends that utilize it different times. Also we have talked with people who have left their Rv there and taken off for Key West for a few days

Also our park is gaited and has a security guard, so you would have no worry about theft, etc

Jack L

We are currently in Jupiter.

Unfortunately we would have too much stuff to take to the house - it wouldn't fit in the car.  In addition, when we leave the keys, we don't plan on coming this way.

I left a message at Key Largo Kampground, just waiting for a call back.  Have lead on another place, but if I understood the message I received, they want $300 for a week.

I'm in S. Miami at Larry and Penny Thompson county park. They have a large storage area. It's 45 miles north of key largo. Phone (305) 232-1049.

Back
Top Bottom